viernes, 15 de agosto de 2014

Profiles


Juan David Toro


My name is Juan David, I have 22 years old, in this moment I studying law, 7th semester. In my free time i like to play football and practice downhill.


Ana María Ortíz


Hello my name is Ana María Ortiz,   I’m 22 years old,  I’m form in Bogota Colombia, I’m an only child, i studied at the Rosario school, but now I’m  studying law in the Sabana university, and finally right now I’m enrolled at sixth semester.



María Alejandra Cardona


Hello, my name is María Alejandra Cardona I´m 19 years old, I´m from Girardot Cundinamarca but now I´m studying and living in Chia, because i wanna be the biggest lawyer and this demanding university can make this dream real, also I´m crossing sixth semester of law and I´m crossing for english level five almost done. I don´t have brothers or sisters. Thats who i am so if you wanna meet me don´t be afraid. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario